Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

On Cloud 9 - Stamping Bella Challenge!


Hello there! Well, this week, over on the Stamping Bella blog, Emily has given us another sketch challenge, which I absolutely love!! This week's sketch is above and you can also click the link to go to her blog. My incorporation of the sketch is here below. I also added a side view so you can see the fun flock that I added to the cloud to give it a fluffy look!





Paper: Dream Street (Stamping Bella)
Stamp: altee 'TUDE (Stamping Bella .. includes sentiment)
Bling: Michaels
Glitter: Glitter Stack from CTMH (retired) & Prisma Glitter
CTMH Fun Flock (clouds)
Colored With Lyra's and OMS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Karen I just love your card. The glittery 9 and the fun flock card really add wow to it. Great Job and good luck!!
Nancy

Danni said...

What a fun card!!

Karen Wilson said...

Thank you!!!