Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ashleigh's Riding Lessons - 2 pg Layout

Hello!! It's another beautiful day here in Ontario! Summer vacation is just around the corner, so trying to get some pages done before I get more summer pics for this yr to scrapbook!! Here's another 2 page layout I've done with Ashleigh's riding pictures. Again, I've taken before and after photo's of this one as well. I also wanted to show how you can take the layout from the book and match it to your photo's. You'll notice I actually turned the one page around to suit my photo's. I've distressed some of the black CS and you'll see I added my own style to the finished layout! I hope you find this inspiring enough to try it yourself!

Materials: all CTMH!
  • Cherish Book
  • Sasparilla Lv2 paper pack
  • Sasparilla Lv 2 stickease
  • Distressing tool
  • Hinges



4 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Looks wonderful!!

dolcreations said...

Your layouts are great!
Keep going girl!
Christine

Linda Cain said...

Beautiful! You're very good at these layouts!

Karen Wilson said...

Thanks everyone! Nancy actually inspired me since she's been getting so many layouts done!! I had to get my butt in gear. Got some pics printed and away we go!