Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thinking Of You - Magnolia Card



Last night a couple of us gals got together and worked on some cards. This is a little card I put together. I'm very happy with how it turned out! I think I'm really starting to get the hang of coloring with lyra's. Thank you to my friend, Christine, for letting me stamp her stamps!

STAMPS: Magnolia
PAPER: CTMH "Tickled Pink" Campaign
EMBELLISHMENT: CTMH Prisma glitter, bling from Michaels in the middle of the flowers

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute card...love the Tilda image and the colours are gorgeous!!

Danni said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Karen again awsome job on this card simply beautiful. I love all the glitter and the pop-outs.
Nancy

dolcreations said...

Love the card Karen. Who does not love Tilda.
Christine

Tanya said...

Wow! Beautiful card Karen. Oh and Pointer's now has Magnolia's