Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ashleigh's Riding Assessment, Layout

This is a layout I put together using CTMH "Cherish" which is a scrapbooker's DREAM layout book!! It's full of layout idea's and you can take the pattern and then make it your own! What I've done here is did the layout design from the book, taken a photo of that and then I've completed my layout and retaken photo's, so you can see what you can do!! It's easy!!

This is a layout of Ashleigh's riding assessment. I used the following materials:
  • CTMH Cherish Book
  • CTMH 'Sasparilla' paper pack
  • CTMH 'Sasparilla' stickease
  • CTMH hinges
  • CTMH distressing tool (edges of the cardstock)



4 comments:

dolcreations said...

How stinkin cute is that! Great layout! I love the hinges with that paper and layout...it just suites it perfectly.

Karen Wilson said...

Thanks Christine! I bought this paper specifically for this layout. I really like it!! LOVE the plaid paper in the pack. The hinges were actually a last minute thought because it needed 'something' and I'm happy I went with those!

Anonymous said...

Karen this is a great layout the paper and add ons really work great with the pictures. Great job and I like how you did the showing of the layout without the pics.
Awsome!!
Nancy

Karen Wilson said...

Thanks Nancy! I thought that way it shows a starting layout and then a finished layout as well.