Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday!

This is a card I made for my father in law. We're going to celebrate his birthday tonight, so thought I would make a nice card. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the swiss dots and then used my sanding block to expose the white core of the cardstock. I stamped the sentiment on the acrylic tag using black StazOn ink.
STAMP: It's Your Day (CTMH) July SOTM
CUTTLEBUG: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
PAPER: Sasparilla (CTMH)
EMBELLISHMENTS: Acrylic Buttons (CTMH), Ribbon (Dollarama), Eyelet (CTMH)

2 comments:

Linda Cain said...

This is really nice. I guess it must be hard coming up with a masculine card?

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Aunt Linda! Yes, it is. I find it hard anyway. I've started using both my CTMH card confidence books and they've really helped. Helps to have masculine paper on hand as well.