Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Feeling Under The Weather?

Saturday my cousin Nancy and her girls and myself and my daughter, went on a shopping trip to Stamping Bella and Pointer's. We had a fantastic day..took the girl's to Boston Pizza for lunch, after introducing them to Bella Land!! My daughter Ashleigh bought her first Stamping Bella stamp, 'Felix Ketto With A Flower'. I bought some new stamps as well, so stayed tuned for some Bella cards!!

This is my first 'Rachelle Anne Miller' (Stampavie) stamp and it's called "Lilly & Milo". I kept debating and Nancy said just get it or you'll regret. Well, we came back to my place and played and I am SO glad I bought this stamp!!! How cute is this card? I added lots of glitter and the puddle is done in liquid glass. The sentiment is from Stamping Bella. I colored it with my lyra's and odorless mineral spirits.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen this card turned out awsome!! Glad you bought this stamp.. The colors work perfect for the paper and leaving the girls raincoat white was a brilliant idea!! Great job..
Nancy

Danni said...

What a great card!! Love it!