Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, June 26, 2009

Thank You SEW Much! HM Challenge #43

Good morning! Well, it has been VERY hot this week here in Ontario! I've found myself indoors more in the afternoon and then the little ones are napping, I can play in my scrap room a bit. I decided to join in the House Mouse Monday Challenge this week. We had to follow a sketch and here's what I came up with. I've also added some fun flock to the little 'mousy' bear to add texture. Thank you to my friend, Tanya, for lending me her stamps!

STAMPS: House Mouse
PAPER: Paper Pack from WalMart
EMBELLISHMENTS: bling (CTMH), Fun Flock (CTMH)

7 comments:

Lee Ann Liscoumb said...

SO cute!

Nancy said...

Wow Karen you did a great job on your card. Where did you get that paper? Look like you used the nestibilities for the circle flower but I know you didnt because your Mom has your C plate. Is it from the Expressions?

Karen Wilson said...

Thanks guys!

Nancy, I think that paper pack is from WalMart. Keith bought it for me for Valentine's, so yes, it's from WalMart. The cirle is actually a gigantic punch I bought at Stamping Bella :)

Tanya said...

Oh Karen, this card is so sweet. You did a great job. I haven't attempted this stamp yet.

Sue from Oregon said...

What a fun card! Love the DP you used to set off this cute image!

theneon said...

Glad you played along -- this is a lovely card -- hope you will do more house mouse challenges.

stephanne said...

Oh cuteness right here!! This is a very striking colour pallette done ever so stunningly by you. Great colouring and I LOVE that you flocked the teddy, great job, hope we house mouse challenge blog fans get to see more HM creations from you!!
Stephanie