Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, July 31, 2009

Hello Kitty!

Michaels had their cricut cart's on sale this wk, so I ended up buying 2. I posted my card from "Life's A Beach" a couple days ago and this one is from "Hello Kitty". Isn't it adorable?? I fell in love with this particular image right away. I love teddy bears and in fact, when I was a little girl, my grandma gave me one to chase away the bad dreams. She's no longer with us, but my little teddy bear now chases away my little girl's bad dreams and he'll continue on with her kids. So, this little card just has a special place in my heart! Who doesn't love a teddy bear??

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hello there Kitty wow that is really cute. Is it a bag with a bear in it?? so sweet I am glad you bought it.

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Nancy! No, it's actually a little card. I did it in 5". Amazing how small it still is though. It's really cute. I'm glad I bought it to!