Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

All Hands On Deck!

This week at Michaels, the Cricut cartridges are on for $50, so hubby gave me money for one and I bought "Life's A Beach". I LOVE it! This is the first card I made with it and I admit, I struggled with the background and then decided to add the eyelets and make into a challenge entry for Cute Card Thursday, Challenge # 70, 'Eye Eye!' I used CTMH prisma glitter on the words to make them pop. Enjoy!

Card is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 and I cut the first image at 4" (octpus and words) and then layered with the octopus being 2 3/4"

4 comments:

Juls said...

such fun! love the glittery letters!

Nancy said...

So cute Karen adorable. Cant wait till I get my Lifes a Beach..

Karen Wilson said...

Nancy, you can borrow mine whenever you like while you're waiting for yours!

Thanks Juls!

Lee Ann said...

So cute!