Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, July 3, 2009

When Life Deal's You Lemons...OCC Sketch Challenge

This is my first time entering Our Creative Corner's OCC Challenge. This week it's a sketch challenge. I turned mine around to accomodate the stamp I wanted to use. I thought it was so cute! The sentiment is from Stamping Bella and of course, the mice are House Mouse!

STAMPS: SENTIMENT (STAMPING BELLA), MICE (HOUSE MOUSE)
PAPER: MICHAELS
CUTTLEBUG: SWISS DOTS EMBOSSING FOLDER
EMBELLISHMENTS: CTMH RIBBON AND GLITTER

4 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Good morning! Found your blog over at Our Creative Corner.

Great take on the challenge. Love the image with the DP paper. Perfect! So cute! Hmmm...maybe I'll make some lemonade today. Sounds yummy!

Danni said...

That paper is so perfect! What a bright, happy card, love it!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Karen, LOVE the fun image and adorable design!

Have a wonderful week & thanks for playing along with the OCC!!

Hugs & Smiles,
Jennifer :)

~MudpieMouse said...

Wow, I love this card. It's so fun, with the bright colors and that great lemon paper. Very cute. Keep on stampin' on!