Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, July 20, 2009

"Play Along Monday" Challenge #1 - Christmas In July!

Welcome to "Play Along Monday's"!! I've been running this challenge over on our scrapbook club blog and I've decided to run it here instead. So we're going to start fresh and new. Each Monday will be a new challenge and can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!! I've been so inspired by the challenges I participate in and I hope to pass that inspiration on through my blog now as well.

So, let's get this week started!! This Monday's challenge is....CHRISTMAS IN JULY! Who doesn't love Christmas? I'm really looking fwd to seeing everyone's creativity. All you have to do is put a DIRECT link in Mr. Linky to your blog post (to do this, once you've posted your creation, click on it's title and a new page will come up with JUST your creation, copy/paste the address into Mr Linky and you're done!) and then leave a comment here as well. Just in case Mr. Linky goes for a walk! Then I can still see who played. If you don't have a blog, no problem! Send me an email and I'll add it on for you! Thanks for playing "Play Along Monday's"!

1 comment:

Karen Wilson said...

I linked to one of my cards I made last Xmas. I've hurt my back, so not sure if I'll get one done this week. So, just in case! Looking fwd to seeing your creations!