Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Simon Says - Summer Fruits!

The challenge over at Simon Says Stamp this week is SUMMER FRUITS or SUMMER FRUIT COLORS! This is my first time coloring this apple basket and I really had fun with it! I am really happy with how it turned out. I embossed the card with "Swiss Dots" and then I colored with my lyra's and OMS and added some glitter to the handle and the apples as well. Just a touch adds a lot! This is also my first time using my (very first set!) nestabilities and I am IN LOVE! More to add to my ever growing stamping addiction! I sponged around the image with CTMH "Crystal Blue" ink. Thank you to my friend, Christine, for letting me stamp this image!

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Saskia said...

Beautiful card! So fresh and yummy!

Greetings,
Saskia :)

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty, love your coloring.

Danni said...

Very nice!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Karen :-) I love the pail of apples and the red checked paper looks just perfect with it ,,, very 'country' :-)

Love the nestie shape too :-) I don't have many,,, just the basic square/circle ones but I do love these nice shaped ones :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

Lorraine x x

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Karen, LOVE the fun summer design! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Iris said...

Brilliant card with cute papers and an amazing image.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

Hugs
Iris

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, fabulous colours.
luv
Debby

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This is wonderful, you did such a great job shading the apples, they look good enough to eat!! Thanks again for entering the Simon Says Stamp challenge!!

summer fruits said...

amazing cards and so pretty , loving and Fresh