Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday Challenge #66

I had a few minutes today to do my card for Danni's Flutter By Wednesday challenge. This week was Cathy's turn to come with the challenge and she decided we had to use a butterfly and/or fairy and use brown and pink. This was one of those cards that just 'comes together' and you have no idea what you're going to do or how it's going to turn out. All in all, I'm quite happy with it!

STAMP: CTMH April SOTM "Butterfly Wings"
PAPER: CTMH "That's Amore"
INK: CTMH "Chocolate" and "Hollyhock"
EMBELLISHMENTS: Miko Toy Warehouse (flower sticker), Martha Steward "Valentine's Lace" Edge punch, CTMH prisma glitter
CUTTLEBUG: Swiss Dots and Paisley embossing folders

3 comments:

theneon said...

This indeed come together for you. A delightful "flutterby"

Danni said...

Very pretty!! Wonderful job and I just love that butterfly!

Michelle said...

Great card Karen - you embossed yours like I did! I love how it adds something special to the card. Love the butterfly too! Thanks so much for playing along in the FBW challenge!