Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

House Mouse Challenge # 48 - Sketch!

Hello! I'm a couple days late on my House Mouse Monday challenge, which is a sketch this week, but I'm on holidays, so not in my craft room as much. Mind you, with all this rain, you think I would be. I actually find I'm having a little creative block right now too, so thank goodness for challenges! I actually wanted to try something a little different with this one and make the card pattern/paper more of a focal point than the image. Let me know what you think!!!

STAMP: House Mouse 'Confetti Rain 02'
PAPER: Life's Delight (CTMH)
INK: Crystal Blue (CTMH)
EMBELLISHMENTS: Ribbon and brads from CTMH
CARD: Pre-embossed 6x6 kit from Michaels

4 comments:

Juls said...

too cute! Love the colours.

Tanya said...

Love it Karen. Great job!

Karen Wilson said...

Thanks Juls!

Thanks Tanya!

CarlaKH said...

That is just so cute!