Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ashleigh and Bella - SASSC25

Good (rainy) morning!! I've decided to try and get back into a bit of scrapbooking. I went to The Fresh Batch this morning and followed their sketch for this week and made a 12x12 layout of Ashleigh and her new cousin, Isabella (aka Bella Bunny). I used my distressing tools to design the paper behind the photo, just a little personal touch. Each Thursday morning, you'll find a new challenge over at The Fresh Batch and you can enter whenever you wish, but if you'd like to be entered in for the goodie bag, you have to have your entry in by Wednesday evening and Thursday will bring the new challenge AND the winner of the previous week! Have fun!

STAMP: none
PAPER: Stamping Bella
EMBELLISHMENTS: ribbon (stamping bella), felt flowers (miko toy warehouse)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok Karen! How lovely to see a scrapbook page using one of the SAS sketches! It works beautifully.
Yours is a dream. Ashleigh and Bella are the perfect subjects too!
Thanks for joining in with us!
Viv xxx

Tanya said...

Ahhh! That is so sweet. Great layout too.

Anneke said...

such a wonderful layout

Anonymous said...

Love that you did a sb page with the layout!! What a darling pic too!!

Karen Wilson said...

Thank you everyone! Ashleigh is a natural when it comes to babies. Bella is my sister's 3rd, so she's had lots of experience. She was only 3 when my nephew was born and she couldn't wait to hold him. She's been a little babysitter ever since!

CraftyC said...

A beautiful page Karen and a gorgeous photo!
Clairex

Carolyn said...

I love this layout Karen. The colors are beautiful, and the paper is gorgeous. The picture is darling and certainly meant for a beautiful scrapbooking layout.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Jennifer Meyer said...

Crystal your page is BEAUTIFUL! It's so nice to see your inspiration using our sketch!

Enjoy your week and thanks for playing along with us each week!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Emily Leiphart said...

That's a gorgeous layout! I love it.

Lisa Lo said...

Hi Karen! I have awarded you the Stylish Blog Award! You may pick up your award over at my blog at www.scrappylos.blogspot.com Congrats.
I just want to say your layouts are the absolutely awesome!! I love your blog and lasting memories.
Thanks.
Lisa