Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, July 27, 2009

"Play Along Monday" Challenge #2 - Beach Theme!


First off, I want to thank those who participated last week. I hope "Play Along Monday" keeps on growing! I thought since we're halfway through the summer (sad huh?) this would be a fun time to do a project with a BEACH THEME! How fun is that? Here's mine! I colored with lyra's and OMS and then chalked the background and added some glitter!
STAMP: I borrowed from my cousin Nancy, I think it's a Great Impressions..
PAPER: Serendipity (CTMH)

Again, remember to leave a direct link in Mr. Linky to your blog post so we can all come see! No blog, email me and I'll add it for you! Have fun!!

6 comments:

Danni said...

How did I miss that you started this?? ACK! I'll try to participate! after I get my other "required" projects done for the week!

Karen Wilson said...

Great challenge mom!

Karen Wilson said...

LOL! I forgot to put Ashleigh's name on the above post...trying to run 3 blogs gets confusing!

Thanks Ashleigh!

Danni - Play whenever you can! Can't wait to see your creations!

Tanya said...

Very sweet Karen Let's hope all the beach cards bring on the sun!

Jen Young said...

i will try my best to get into this challenge this week- I had a baby a little over a week ago and trying to get back into the swing of things!

dolcreations said...

I love this image Karen...very summer like! I am wishing that summer would finally arrive in Ontario!