Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I WON! And a NEW Challenge! (SASSC22)

I am SO excited! I came across a blog called Stamps and Smiles and they have a challenge blog called 'The Fresh Batch' and I've entered the last 2 challenges. I absolutely LOVE their stamps! Absolutely adorable! Well, I went on this morning to see the new sketch and OMGoodness!! I WON last week's challenge!! I am SOOOO excited! I can't wait to get my Stamps and Smiles goodie bag!
So, here's this week's entry! Isn't he just 'duckie'?? I stamped my own design on the background paper and chalked around the duck to make it look more like water. I also decided last minute to put white fun flock on my little duck, and you can see a little of the yellow through it (I colored it first) and it gives it a nice textured look. Hope you like it!

STAMP: CTMH MAKIN' WAVES
PAPER: CTMH TINKERIN'
BADGE: CTMH TINKERIN'
EMBELLISHMENTS: CTMH FUN FLOCK, LIQUID GLASS

11 comments:

Danni said...

Congrats!!
Cute card!

Tanya said...

Congratulations Karen! I love this card. The duck is so sweet. The fun flock looks great!

Unknown said...

Well done Karen! I LOVE your little ducky! He is SO cute!! The fun flock is just the ticket too.
Thanks for joining in with us at SAS.
Viv xx

Jennifer Meyer said...

YEA Karen, congratulations on winning the SAS goodie bag! Your card is adorable, I LOVE the duck image and adorable background & design.

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles! Have a wonderful 4th!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Nancy said...

Way to Go Karen, Thats awsome. I cant wait to see what you get too. Remember we are family and families share!!lol

Julie Temple said...

Congrats! Great job!

Julie

Karen Wilson said...

Thanks everyone!

Vickilyn said...

Super cute card! I love it!!
Congrats on the goodie bag!

Thanks for playing with us at Stamps & Smiles this week!!

~Vicki

Monica said...

Congratulations Karen!
Great job on the card, he is a cutie!

Unknown said...

too cute! congrats on winning the goodies, too!

thanks for playing along with my SAS sketch for this week, and i hope to see you again next week!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Jackie said...

Very cute and colourful. Congratulations :o)
Jackie xx