Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tilda With Flowers - High Hopes Stamps Challenge # 39

Good morning!! I thought this little Tilda might bring some sunshine here in Ontario. We are still waiting for our summer temps! I did this for the High Hopes Stamps Challenge #39, "Upsy Daisy" and we had to include daisy's on our card and if we don't have any, we could use any white flower. So I went with my white embroidered flowers from CTMH. I colored her with lyra's and OMS and added some CTMH "Crystal Blue" ink around my image. There's also some glitter on her flowers, but I don't think you can see it well. The paper is CTMH "Tickled Pink", which is NLA as it was a campaign. I really hope they come out with a paper pack in the fall catty! Thank you to my friend, Christine, for letting me stamp this image.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Very Sweet Karen. You did a wonderful job colouring. I think I need to get these flowers.

Kit said...

lovely card the Magnolias are gorgeous

Danni said...

She's precious! Great job!