Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

You Make My Heart Flutter


This is my entry for Danni's Flutter By Wednesday Challenge # 65. We had to use a butterfly and/or fairy plus ribbon, buttons and bows! I embossed my butterfly with 'Red Dragon' embossing powder and then chalked with CTMH 'Summer Chalks' around and inside the image, cut it out and popped it off the top. The circle template is from CTMH new card book called Wishes.
STAMP: CTMH Butterfly Wings
PAPER: sorry, not sure where I got it!
EMBELLISHMENTS: All CTMH - rickrack ribbon, brads and buttons

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!

Lelia Pierce said...

Love your butterfly! I don't have that one yet...maybe soon! Great job and thanks for playing at FBW!

Tanya said...

Love it Karen. Is that a CTMH butterfly?

Nicola said...

I love your circulat card Karen and your butterfly is so pretty as are your papers and wonderful sentiment. Thank you for playing along with Flutter By Wednesday.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Michelle said...

WOW - awesome card!! Love your butterfly and the circular card is cool. I always forget to do other sizes or shapes!!

Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at FBW!!

Nancy said...

Very Very nice Karen. You did a beautiful job on this card. I like the circular style. I always forget and just do the plain square.

Danni said...

Wow!! This is so pretty! I just love it...great job and thanks for playing along with my challenge.

Linda said...

This is so beautiful!

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Tanya. Yes, the butterfly was CTMH April SOTM.

Dawn said...

Beautiful - love it!