Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stamping Bella AND OCC Challenge!


Good morning! Well, we're halfway through the week already, which means new challenge entries! This entry is actually for 2 different challenges. The sketch challenge is from this week's Stamping Bella challenge and you can find it here. If you'd like to play, you have till 5pm EST Thursday, July 16th to enter and all you have to do is email your entry to Emily. Over at Our Creative Corner, this week's challenge is 'Pet Parade'! So I was able to incorporate both challenges into one card and I'm glad because I don't know about you, but it's awfully busy in the summer months. I wanted to add a little texture to my card, so I did both the dogs in Fun Flock.
Thank you to Nancy and Hannah for letting me stamp these cute little dogs! They actually stamp together, but I cut them to separate them.
STAMP: Stamping Bella (sorry, I can't remember the name!)
PAPER: Stamping Bella
EMBELLISHMENTS: Dollarama

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh darling thanks for playing.

Tanya said...

Very cute Karen.

dolcreations said...

Very nice Karen!
Christine

Wendy K. said...

What cute little pups! And I love the fun flock addition!