Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Let's Hang Out! Stamping Bella Challenge ~ July 2

This is my entry for this week's Bella challenge. You can enter till 5pm tonight! If your card is chosen, you win $20 Bella Bucks! You can also win $10 Bella Bucks just for leaving a comment once the entry's are all posted tmw! Sound like fun? Click here to see the sketch! Once you're done, email your entry to Emily at Stamping Bella! Good luck!

For my card I chose to use 'solly TUDE' which is a new release and she's a cutie. The paper is also from Stamping Bella as well as the charm. I used paper piecing in this one on her outfit and the balloons and then added liquid glass to the balloons to make them pop! Enjoy!

STAMPS: SOLLYTUDE, LET'S HANG OUT (STAMPING BELLA)
PAPER: DREAM STREET (STAMPING BELLA)
EMBELLISHMENTS: CHARM (STAMPING BELLA), LIQUID GLASS, PRISMA GLITTER
TECHNIQUE: PAPER PIECING

3 comments:

Danni said...

Oh she's so cute as is your card! Love this!! She's on my wishlist!

Minxy said...

Hiya i just hopped over from the HH challenge blog, loving this card BTW, anyways you wanted to know how to do a direct link..
all you need to do is put

here

hope that makes sense.. any more questions just hop over to my cute blog here and leave a message and i'll try and help some more if you get stuck :O)

Minxy said...

ok that didn't work... its just linked itself oops.. if you comment on my blog leaving your e'mail i can tell you that way. my comments are moderated so your e'mail wont be seen by others :O)