Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happiness ~ SASSC26 and OCC Color Challenge!

This week I was able to combine 2 challenges into one card. This week is a sketch challenge over at The Fresh Batch and on Our Creative Corner, it's a color challenge! We had to use shades of purple and could also use a neutral color. I used my little image that came in my goodie bag from Stamps and Smiles. I just love those cupcakes!!

STAMP: Stamps and Smiles
PAPER: Paper Garden (CTMH)
EMBELLISHMENTS: Purple glitter (CTMH) and Paper Garden Stickease (CTMH)

7 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Karen :) Your card is too sweet, I LOVE your fun shades of purple on Cuppy and you rocked the sketch over at Stamps and Smiles! Thanks for playing along with us each week!

LOTS of hugs, Jennifer :)

Juls said...

forgeous! Love the sparkly icing!

Nancy said...

Karen this is such a cute stamp makes you hungry. I love the purple paper. Where did you get it?

Danni said...

How sweet! made me smile!

Tanya said...

Very cute Karen.

raindropecho said...

Aww how cute is this! Love what you've done with Cuppy :D Thanks for using our sketch this week!
- Ann @ Stamps and Smiles, The Fresh Batch

Anonymous said...

hello Karen!

Isn't Cuppy the best? Love all the glittery goodness you added, such a yummy frosting.

Thanks for playing with Stamps and Smiles!

- dalis (DT)

P.S. By the way you can enter this card into the Pile It On Challenge (www.pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com)