Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

When Life Deal's You Lemons...Stamping Bella Challenge


I LOVE this little sentiment. I've used it in 2 challenges recently, this being the second. This week's challenge at Bloggabella is another sketch challenge! Awhile back, I went down to Stamping Bella and bought a grab bag of stamps and in it was this lemonade pitcher and sentiment. I used the pitcher and matching sentiment for this week's challenge. I had some lemon paper left, so used that up as well. Added liquid glass to the pitcher for dimension and a little glitter, but I don't think you can see it very well. It looks good in person! Colored with lyra's and OMS.

STAMP AND SENTIMENT: STAMPING BELLA
PAPER: MICHAELS
EMBELLISHMENTS: CTMH GLITTER AND LIQUID GLASS

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Nice Karen. This stamp was a steal. Love the lemonade paper to go with the stamp. The liquid glass and glitter look awsome. Good Going and Good Luck!!

dolcreations said...

Very nice Karen. Good luck with the challenge! I still have to create my card for this week!
Christine

Carolyn said...

Great card. Good luck on the challenge. I've been so busy with all my other stamps not sure if I'll get one together for Bella challenge this week.