Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, August 28, 2009

A Fantastic "Winning" Week For Me!

As some of you know, I've just had no mojo for a bit and it's slowly been coming back this past week. This wknd I've been asked to go to a friends to do some scrapping and I've asked my cousin along, so that should help too!! Always fun to get together with friends. Anyway, I did enter a card this week at The Fresh Batch and I won! YAY! Then, I commented on last week's "Freebie Friday" on Scrapbook & Cards Today on the new corner chomper by We R Memory Keepers and oh my goodness, I won that too! I'm so excited and I can feel that creativity moving back home where it belongs! LOL! Here's what I won!


A HUGE thank you to both Stamps & Smiles as well as Scrapbook & Cards Today! Be sure to chk out Scrapbook & Cards today for this week's Freebie Friday, it's from My Mind's Eye! Just click the link above! Also, click on the link to The Fresh Batch above to join in this week's sketch challenge.

4 comments:

dolcreations said...

Congratulations on your winnings! How exciting!

Carrie Ann said...

Congratulations!! You know what, I really admire you for all the work you do, I wish I could be more like you. I walk around feeling like I want to create something and then I am blank.

Way to go girl!!!
Carrie Ann

Tanya said...

Congratulations Karen. Way to go!

Carolyn said...

Wow, how lucky you are. Check my blog tomorrow, I have a great announcement also. Sshhh it's a secret.