Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

For A Special Girl - Stamping Bella Challenge


Hello there! Well, we are still having really CRAZY weather here in Ontario. Still waiting for summer to come! Last week Emily had a big release down at Stamping Bella, so for this week's Stamping Bella Challenge, a sketch by Paulabella, I chose to use 'Harriet' Lulu from the new 'Lulu' line. I added a little glitter and used my new glaze pen on her as well. I think she turned out pretty cute!!
STAMP: Harriet Lulu and sentiment, both from Stamping Bella
PAPER: Bo Bunny

8 comments:

Danni said...

Fun card!!

Carolyn said...

Very cute card. I like your choice of color.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Juls said...

just stunning, love evrything about this! the colours, the image, the layout the glitter!! Fab!!

Nancy said...

Karen this is such a sweet card. The paper is one of my favorites and wish I bought more. Great job!!

dolcreations said...

Very cute card Karen!
Christine

Karen Wilson said...

Aww, thanks everyone!

Monica said...

I love the new Lulu's ~ great job!

Kelli said...

very nice work, still not sure about this bella line though!