Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Sunday, August 30, 2009

It Is When You Give Of Yourself....FBW#72

Over on Danni's blog, this weeks Flutter By Wednesday Challenge #72 is to use your favorite quote (or a quote) on your creation along with your butterfly or fairy. Thanks to Kim for such a fun challenge. My very good friend, Kelli, let me borrow this stamp. I absolutely love it! You can find it here. I colored with my lyra's, OMS and of course, added a little glitter to her wings. Thank you Kelli for giving me the idea to blend 2 colors to get the color I needed to match my paper!
STAMP: "Bryony" from Susana's Custom Art Designs and "Treasures" from CTMH (sentiment)
PAPER: Stamping Bella
EMBELLISHMENTS: Prisma glitter and ribbon from CTMH

4 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous image!! Beautiful sentiment! and I love the colours you have used!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Karen :) your card is beautiful, what a gorgeous layout and the designer paper is SO pretty!

Have a fun week! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Michelle said...

Karen - your card is beautiful!! That is one of my favorite fairies from Susana's store! Love the quote you choose as well - so glad you played along this week with the FBW challenge cause you ROCKED it!!

dolcreations said...

Very nice card Karen. Love that sentiment!
Have a fantastic week off! Is your mojo back this week?
Christine