Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Some Of My Handmade Birthday Cards :)




I've been doing alot of coloring of my images, but I haven't been making anything with them. I just seem to have lost my mojo the last few days! I'll get back into it though. I think it's the heat and kid's are also busy in the pool, so I'm outside all day. I am NOT complaining! LOL! Here are some of my handmade cards I received for my birthday yesterday. I thought I would share!
Have a wonderful day everyone!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Great cards. Sorry for the belated wish. I've got Ken's 50th today, and have been busy all week planning for his party on Sat. Happy late 29th to you. Come over to my blog and enter my blog candy. Put it out to the club, anyone can join.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Danni said...

I missed your birthday? ACK!! Happy belated birthday! I hope it was a wonderful day!!!

CarlaKH said...

sweet cards!

theneon said...

Happy Happy Birthday (a little belated) -- isn't it wonderful to receive handmade cards? That is just another reassurance that those you send to love your creations too. Thanks for stopping by my blog -- please come visit again.