Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"My Sweet Lily" ~ Fresh Batch Challenge - SASSC29




Good morning! I'm finally starting to feel my mojo coming back, slowly. This is my first attempt in over a week at a card. I did this for the Fresh Batch Sketch Challenge this week. For this one I used my new Sarah Kay stamp. I just love this one! I added some fun flock to her teddy bear and of course, some glitter here and there. I colored her with my lyra's and OMS. We found this amazing paper at a craft store and wow, does it ever allow the colors to move! I'm loving it!
Have a great day!
EDIT: I won the challenge for this week with this card! Thank you to Stamps and Smiles!

6 comments:

Juls said...

sweet image and gorgeous card, love the colours you have used, and the gorgeous embossed background!

Tanya said...

Very nice Karen! I love the colours.

Nancy said...

Wow Karen you go girl. She looks beautiful and I love the colours.

Mrs B said...

Oh, how sweet! I love your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps and Smiles!
Cindyb

dolcreations said...

This is such a sweet image. Very nice Karen.
Christine

Anonymous said...

congrats karen! I love the orange and the teal together.

Thanks for playing with us at Stamps and Smiles! Remember that this week's sketch is up!

-- dalis