Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, August 14, 2009

Isabella's Baby Book



This is an album that I started for my new niece, Isabella, a little bit ago. I was waiting to get some pics to put in it. This morning I finally finished it! The album is a 6x6" accordian album from CTMH, the paper is called 'Baby Pink' (retired) from CTMH. I used my 'New Arrival' cricut cartridge for the embellishments, the stamped images on the front are from Stamping Bella as is the charm and the 'dream' and sentiment are from CTMH 'aspiration' stamp set.
Enjoy!

5 comments:

Lee Ann Liscoumb said...

awwwwwwwwww BEAUTIFUL!!! thank you!!

Tanya said...

Karen this is beautiful. She is such a gorgeous little girl. This is something she will really appreciate when she is older.

Juls said...

how beautiful! what a wonderful keepsake! I love the little glittery dress on the front!

Carolyn said...

This is adorable Karen. Each page is so gorgeous. Great work. She will have it forever.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

dolcreations said...

This is adorable. She is going to just love it when she is older!
Christine