Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Has Anyone Seen My Mojo??

Hi all. I just wanted to do a quick post and say, I'm still here, I've just seriously lost my mojo. I have been taking a break this week and just enjoying the summer weather with my munchkin's. Hard to believe they have 2 weeks and back to school they go! My daughter is doing her first year in riding camp this week and loving it. Each day she rides for an hour, swims for an hour, does crafts, all kinds of neat things and she is already asking about doing it next yr. We are also taking another week of holidays the week of August 31st, so really looking fwd to that. I was just starting to feel burned out. So, I promise to get back at it, as soon as I find my mojo!! I'm also waiting for some new stamps, that should be here tmw hopefully, so maybe that'll help!

Have a great day everyone...

4 comments:

dolcreations said...

I'm looking for mine as well..
I think sometimes a good break is good for the creative mine! So enjoy your break and then come back with lots of mojo!
Christine

Tanya said...

I was beginning to wonder what was going here. When the new stamps come in your cards will be flying off the table. Can't wait to see them!

Danni said...

We all need a break!! Looking forward to seeing new creations when you're ready!

Karen Wilson said...

Aww, it's so nice to see so much understanding. I was go go go there for a bit and then all of a sudden, bam, was all gone. It's coming back, slowly. This wknd will be a right off as we're away for a wedding, but maybe next week will be better. Thanks for your support, I really do appreciate it.