Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, August 7, 2009

Wishing You....

Busy morning here for me! This is another card I did this morning for 2 challenge entries...
  1. Simon Says Stamp - Buttons and Ribbons!
  2. Mojo Monday - #98, sketch!

I used another of Stamping Bella's new releases called "Cuppa Tea" (comes with a mini and sentiments!) and I LOVE it! I decided to try something different, so I embossed the image in CTMH "Clover Green" and then I used my CTMH "Summer Chalks" to color it in with a Dove Blending Pen. Ribbon, buttons and glitter are all CTMH. Paper is from Pointer's!

5 comments:

Juls said...

mmmmm, glittery teac cups, I cant think of anything better!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

So pretty, I love all your touches of sparkle!!

Thanks again for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Danni said...

Love all the sparkle!! Fun card!

Tanya said...

Beautiful card Karen! I'm so glad to have seen it in person. It looks even more amazing. I love the colours and the buttons just finish it off.

theneon said...

Love the colors and, of course, the glitter that made this card special