Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, August 7, 2009

Meet Gertie!

Good morning! I'd like to introduce you to "Gertie" from Stamping Bella's new Lulu Collection! Isn't she cute? I decided to use her for a couple challenges this week. I'm using this one for my own Monday challenge this week as well as ...
  1. Allsorts - 3, 2, 1 Challenge (3 flowers, 2 papers, 1 ribbon)
  2. Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #72 'Tealy Good' (using teal and red)

I got back into my CTMH watercolor pencils and water blending pen with this one. For my cuttlebug folders, I used "Paisley" and "Swiss Dots". My patterned paper is from Pointer's...glitter and ribbon is also CTMH.

Have a 'fun'tastic day today, the rain's coming in for the wknd, of course because the Sutton Fair is on!!! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Karen

Thank you for introducing me to Gertie - I haven't met her before.

Lovely card with a great colour scheme.

Thank you for playing along in the Allsorts Challenge this week.

Love Jules xx

Danni said...

Very cute card!

Unknown said...

What a great card!! Love the use of the embossing folder. Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥