Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Warm Holiday Wishes - Joys Of The Season Cricut Cartridge



I FINALLY got started on my Christmas cards!! Always a little late, but they arrive on time and that's what's important, right? For this card, I used my "Joys Of The Season" cricut cartridge. It started as a little experiment and I ended up really liking the finished product. The Santa Face is from a retired CTMH stamp set called "Christmas Greetings" and I added some stickles and some fun flock to him to dazzle him up!! The snowflake is from a Martha Stewart punch and I just added some glitter to dazzle it up as well.

Want to try one yourself? Here's what I did:

On the bottom right of your Joys Of The Season pad, you'll see "foundation" with the ornament shape. This is the only button I used, but I added in different 'function' keys. So, to make the ornament card, you hit 'shadow', 'shift', 'foundation' and I cut it at 4". If you 'auto fill' you'll get 2 out of a 12x12 pg, but if you turn that pg once it's finished, you can actually get one more card. Now, to do the circles, you hit 'ornament', 'foundation' and I cut those at 3.5". Auto fill on a 12x12 sheet gives you 9 circles.

Now it's your turn! Have fun and stay tuned for more Christmas card samples coming your way!

4 comments:

dolcreations said...

This is such a cute idea! To bad all our Christmas cards didn't come like that..then we could hang them all from the tree!
Christine

Cassie said...

what an awesome idea!!

Danni said...

So so cute and creative!

Stef H said...

this is fabulous and i love the inside too!

hugs,