Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Just Dropping In...

Hello! Well, I just wanted to pop in and say hello and hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! Keith and the kid's bought me the Wii Fit Plus and I finally got a chance to play it today. Oh my goodness!! I was laughing my head off!! This thing is AWESOME! We just got a Wii and we've had a blast with it. I worked out for an hour today and actually enjoyed it! I wasn't impressed though when my Wii Fit age is 49!! LOL! Guess I have some work to do!! LOL!

I hope all the little one's had BIG smiles on Christmas morning and everyone enjoys the rest of your holidays.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

We just got a Wii too!! I bought it for our kids for Xmas....they are glued to it!! All I've gotten to do is play one game of bowling, lol!!!

Love your pics in the post below.....they are all gorgeous!

Stef H said...

that's the next thing on my wish list! sounds like fun. and sounds like christmas was wonderful. yay!

and a very happy new year to you and yours.

hugs,

Kristie W. said...

glad you are enjoying family time! We got a Wii too and the Wii Fit is at the top of my wish list.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Merry Christmas Karen :) You crack me up... I suppose I should get ours out and see what real age I am too!

Have a wonderful New Year.. Hugs, Jennifer "_