Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

FBW #86 - "Kelli" and ALOT of FBW News!


Good morning friends!! We have lots going on at Flutter By Wednesday today!!! First off, we have a guest designer Mercy, co make sure to stop by her blog and see her creations...she's FULL of wonderful talent and inspiration! Also, pls welcome Kimberly to our design team!! Welcome Kimberly, we're happy to have you!! We'll be saying goodbye to Taylor for a little while, but look forward to her return. We'll miss you Taylor and wish you all the best!

Here's some BIG news!! Danni has decided to take the Flutter By Team to a whole new level! We're getting our very own Flutter By Wednesday blog! Set to 'flutter by' in January 2010!! Be sure to hop over and become a follower so you don't miss a thing!! Thanks so much for all your hard work and dedication Danni!!

Now on to this week's challenge! This week, the challenge at Danni's Flutter By Wednesday is open, but you have to have a butterfly, fairy or an angel on your card. I decided to use a fun card I made my friend Kelli at our retreat. The stamp is from The Angel Company and I added a little butterfly on top! This was a little (well, about 5 x 8..lol) name card I made for Kelli! We had a buy/trade table at our retreat and she had these stamps on there, which I grabbed as I thought they were adorable! I asked her why she was getting rid of them and she said frog's aren't cute when they have warts...Well!! I had to prove her wrong and I did!! I think he's quite cute, warts and all! We had a lot of laughs over this one and she admitted he is cute, but too late!

Be sure to visit Danni's blog and link your own creation in Mister Linky and don't forget to visit the rest of the DT for TONS of inspiration!!!!!!!

17 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet card Karen!! Just love that cute frog peaking out of the flowers. Great Flutter by creation!! Love your colors and coloring!
hugs,
Chris

Kimberly S said...

So cute, the image is adorable! Thanks so much for the welcome to the DT, I'm so happy to be a part of it! :)

Nancy said...

What an amazing card!! It really injects a little sunshine into things, doesn't it? I love the image...awesome!!

Michelle said...

Oh how sweet - love the froggie! Love that it's a placecard too!

Lelia Pierce said...

So sweet, Karen! It really brightens things up...it's so cold and gray here today! Wonderful photo of the rainbow too!

Hugs,
Lelia

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Karen, what a sweet image coloured so beautifully and perfect touch with your flutter by.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Jodi said...

Such a cute frog among the flowers, and a pretty butterfly to match!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Harriet Skelly said...

What a cute card Karen! That frog is cute and I love the colorful flowers!
Hugs, Harriet

kris said...

Karen your card is so CUTE!!! love the white butterfly! and you coloring is great! did i say your card is cute?! hehehe! hugs, Kris

Stef H said...

absolutely stunning!

hugs,

Danni said...

How toadally cute! Sorry, couldn't resist!! Great job!

Ann Kranitz said...

Wow what fun colors. This is such a fun sweet card. Awesome coloring.

Unknown said...

karen...this is adorable! ia m lovin' that little frog! great colors...so bright and cheerful!

Christine said...

Such a cute card. I love that froggy!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Pam Varnell said...

I love this card Karen. Great coloring of the flowers and the sweet frog. hugs!!

Nancy said...

Well-Well-Well. Karen I love this card that you made of the warty ol' frogs. lol I know that Kelli realy liked the stamp after you did it up so nice. Too bad if she wants it back.. Great Job!

Heather Schlatter said...

Karen,

Your card was super last week I love all the bright coloring and I really love that frog he is so so cute!!!

Love the rainbow pictures above!!! A few years ago I was on my way home from Colorado to Kansas and happened upon the most gorgeous rainbow peaking up from a field of wheat and a Grain Elevator I had to stop right there on the High way and get the pictures it was so gorgeous!!!

Heather