Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Photo Made The Local Paper!

Last week we had a quick but heavy rainfall come through and when it was done, there was this beautiful rainbow, so of course, I had to get my camera. This is one of the shots I took and I sent it to the local paper and it was in there on Sunday! It was so neat to see my work in print! I've had ppl coming up to me asking if it was me, kinda neat! I think this is one of the brightest rainbows I have ever seen. Here's a couple more that I took...the one above is the one that went in the paper.

7 comments:

Aunt Linda said...

Good job, I am really proud of you, but in no way surprised. You have talent my girl!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous...congratulations!

Michelle said...

oh that's so cool! Beautiful pictures! There is something so magical about rainbows - love them!

saw on your sidebar the santa tags. Been wanting to figure out a way to make a santa on top of a peppermint patty and I think that just might work! Thanks for the inspiration girlfriend!!

Nicola said...

Fantastic photography Karen, congratulations being published.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Stef H said...

crafts AND photos! endless talent! what beautiful pictures!

hugs,

Danni said...

How awesome! Truly wonderful photos!

Christine said...

So beautiful!

Blessings,
Christine