Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Olympic Torch Comes Through My Home Town Friday!!

I have some pretty exciting news! Friday afternoon, starting at 1:32, the Olympic Torch will be carried through my home town of Keswick, Ontario! I'm picking the kid's up at school and we're heading down to watch it with friends and grandparents. The kid's are excited and my mother in law bought all us girls the Olypic mitts and the boys got the hats. Andrew's class is actually going to see it as well, but he wants to hang with us. I found a great site where you can watch the Olympic Torch LIVE as it crosses the country!! It's pretty neat! If you'd like to check it out, click here. Be sure to tune in on Friday at 1:32 EST to see it go through my home town!

3 comments:

Christine said...

How exciting. I've seen the Olympic torch twice and it is amazing. Brought tears to my eyes!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Danni said...

How exciting!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

VERY COOL :) Please share the pictures!

Hugs, Jennifer :)