Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Project Tuesday - Easel Card!


Hello friends!! This week over at Project Tuesday, we're asking you to make an easel card! I've seen these all over blogland, but this is my very first one!! You can find instructions here. I used one of the images from Stamps and Smiles, this is one of my favourites and so fun/easy to color. I also added some Martha Stewart fun flock for the icing. Make sure you visit Project Tuesday to see what the rest of the DT came up with and then we hope you'll try your own! Make sure to link it to Mister Linky so we can all come visit you!

Happy crafting!

8 comments:

dolcreations said...

Great easel card Karen. Love the Martha Stewart fun flock on the cupcake..looks like real icing!
Christine

Heather Schlatter said...

I really love this creation Karen your coloring is great and I love the soft pretty feeling to it!!!!

Heather

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Karen :) Your easel card is SOOO Cute! I LOVE the pretty colors on Cuppy and what a fun idea to add the flock on her - it almost looks like cotton candy.

Have a fun week ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a sweet easel card!!! Love your coloring and the fun cupcake. The fun flock is perfect!

~Chris

Danni said...

Super cute, Karen!!

Michelle said...

Oh how sweet - love your cupcake easel card! Very cute!!

Mrs B said...

I love your easel card! It is soo darn cute! I love the swirls on the bottom, holding up the card!
CindyB

melody said...

what a scrumptiously delicious card chickie! love that image...and nice touch with the scalloped edging!