Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Flutterby Wednesday #90!

Good morning and welcome to another Flutterby Wednesday! Today on Danni's Dreams, it's another 'open' week for Flutterby Wednesday! Remember to make sure you have a butterfly, fairy or an angel on your project though. Unfortunately, I don't have a creation for you today as I'm feeling under the weather and just not up to crafting. Make sure to hop over to Danni's blog and see what the rest of the DT came up with! You'll find them all in Danni's sidebar as well as in Mister Linky. You'll find TONS of inspiration and be sure to link your creation in Mister Linky while you're there. Once I'm feeling up to it, I'll add my card as well.

Don't forget!! January 6th is when we'll be starting in our new Flutterby Wednesday home!!! We're all SO excited! Make sure you hop over and add yourself to the followers so you don't miss a thing! Stayed tuned for some big news!

4 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Hope you feel better soon Karen! :)

Michelle said...

hey girl I hope you feel better soon! Wishing you a wonderful 2010!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

We miss you Karen!! Sorry you are feeling under the weather. Feel better soon!!

Happy New Year!!

hugs,
Chris

Christine said...

I hope you feel better soon. Thank goodness I made prescheduled posts because I haven't had much time for crafting since I arrived in Utah!!!

Blessings,
Christine