Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tis The Season To Be Jolly!

Hello! I hope everyone is having a fantastic day or evening, wherever you may be! I had a chance to FINALLY sit down and get to work on my Christmas cards. I'm also entering this in Our Creative Corner's "Create a card or project with a Holiday Theme, Christmas or Hannukah" and The Fresh Batch sketch challenge. I used my Stamps and Smiles "Tis The Season To Be Jolly" stamp set for my whole card! I love that I was able to use one stamp set to complete it and not having to jump from set to set. I paper pieced Jolly's scarf and mitts. I think he turned out pretty darn cute!

3 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a cute image Karen!! Love the jolly snowman. Perfect for the sentiment!! The snowflakes are a wonderful addition.
hugs,
Chris

Danni said...

So, so cute!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Karen :) Your card is SO cute, LOVE the fun embossing and your paper pieced snowman!

LOTS of hugs, Jennifer :)