Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Great Photo Editing Site!


I just wanted to share this, if anyone is interested. It's a really fun editing program and you do it right online. It's called Picnik. My cousin Nancy introduced it to me and I've just played with it a little and thought I would share! I posted this pic yesterday and then I uploaded it into Picnik and added the frame. You can add stickers, frames, all kinds of things! You can use it free or, of course, you can upgrade to take advantage of a whole bunch of cool things! Enjoy!

1 comment:

dolcreations said...

Wow you have been very busy with all your Christmas cards! It's funny how we all try to fit it all in the last week. I find I work a little better under pressure!
LOL
Love the garland all around the picture of Ashleigh! Hope you guys have a fun time tomorrow with the Olympic torch festivities! I will be with Justins school tomorrow..I can hardly wait!
Christine