Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday # 89 - Honey Bee's and Butterflies!


Good morning everyone! Can you believe it's only 2 days till Christmas??? Wowzers, where did the time go? I still have wrapping to do!! Welcome to another FBW challenge!! Today's challenge is open, but don't forget, you have to have a butterfly, fairy or an angel on your creation! Be sure to hop over to Danni's Dream's to be inspired by the rest of the DT, who's name's you will find in her sidebar as well as Mister Linky. While you're there, why not add your own creation in Mister Linky so we can all come and visit you!

For today's card, I did cheat a little as I've been very short on time, but I thought this would be fun. I found these cards and thought they were just adorable! They're pop up cards! But, of course, being card makers that we are, I thought it just needed 'a little something'. So, out came the stickles and liquid glass to dazzle it up!! See?? We can alter anything we like, just add that little 'something' and voila!! You've made it your own. You can likely see it better if you click the photo to enlarge it.

Have a wonderful day my friends!!

14 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Oh, how fun! What a sweet card this is. I don't think I've ever tried jazzing up a card, now I'm curious to try. :)

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Kimberly! I'm glad you're inspired to try this yourself!! I found these cards at a store in town, there's a set of 12 I think, in 4 designs?? They're all so cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh how pretty is this.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a creative idea. Love how you jazzed up your card! This is stunning!

Merry Christmas!

hugs,
Chris

Lelia Pierce said...

Great idea, Karen! Merry Christmas!

Hugs,
Lelia

Nancy said...

I love your ingenuity!! It is an adorable card, and I love to doctor things up a little myself! Happy Holidays!!

Jodi said...

this is a very cute card! How nice that all you needed was a few accents and made this card your own!!
Merry Christmas!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Danni said...

Well aren't you clever!! Adorable card!

Harriet Skelly said...

Karen what a great idea to alter the card - I love the country charm it has! Have a great holiday! Hugs, Harriet

Ann Kranitz said...

What a great job on jazzing up those cards!!! Love it. Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Debby said...

Brilliant! It's beautiful!

kris said...

Wow-wee Karen!!! that is a beautiful card... totally admiring the coloring... Fantastic!! hugs, Kris

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

You not the expert, casually?