Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday # 88 - "You're My Inspiration"

Good morning! This week on Flutter By Wednesday, we were asked to follow a sketch by the very talented Mercy Kerin! I love sketches! Don't forget, you have to have a butterfly, fairy or an angel on your card as well! For my card, I used a Stamping Bella image and then I used my snowflake CB embosser and embossed the green pieces. The sentiment is from my CTMH "Everlasting" paper pack. Be sure to stop by Danni's Dream's to see how the rest of the Flutter By DT incorporated this sketch AND be sure to try it yourself and link it in Mister Linky while you're there!! Can't wait to see your creations! Happy crafting!


11 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

This is just beautiful Karen. Love the way you did the main image, gorgeous. Hugs!!

Lelia Pierce said...

Great job, Karen! I love the snowflakes! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Stef H said...

this is stunning!

hugs,

Nancy said...

Beautiful colors and paper!! I love the image...great card!!

kris said...

Karen this is wonderful!!! Love the embossing and the papers are so pretty! =D hugs, Kris

Harriet Skelly said...

Karen I love that Love Bug - it is one of my favorite images from Stampingbella! She looks cool embossed! Beautifully done! Hugs, Harriet

Christine said...

Beautiful card for FBW! I love your gingerbread house as well! and thanks for the link to the Olympic Torch relay!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Kimberly S said...

So cute and colorful! Love all of the embossing, and the image you chose is adorable! :)

Danni said...

How creative to emboss the huggabugg!! Very pretty card!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Karen, you rocked the sketch!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Michelle said...

Beautiful Karen! Love the hugabug in gold! Great job with the sketch too!!