Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Season's Greetings!

Isn't this stamp cute? It's by Sunshine Designs. I found this little treat bag idea at Heartprints and thought it would be fun to make. I used the snowflakes embossing folder and embossed my paper BEFORE making the bag. I used water color pencil crayons and blending pen for the globe, added some prisma glitter over an adhesive sheet to give it the 'shaken' look, added some ribbon and a punched snowflake.

I'm entering this in 2 challenges:
  1. OCC - "create a winter themed card featuring snow or snowflakes somewhere on your project"
  2. ALLSORTS - anything but a card

2 comments:

Debs said...

Hi Karen
Lovely gift bag - thanks for sharing it with us ar Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Jules said...

Hi Karen

What a beautiful gift bag - I love all the sparkle!

Thank you for joining us at Allsorts and have a great 2010.

Love Jules xx