Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Recipe Alert! Toblerone Fudge!

Hello!! Well, I tried making fudge for the first time and it worked!! YAY! Ashleigh's favourite chocolate bar is Toblerone, so I went searching for a good fudge recipe and found one here. It's very easy to do. It says to bring to a boil on medium heat, I had it on 3, so quite low, and it took awhile, but it worked. If you boil it to fast, it won't set. I also cut mine in small squares as it's quite rich, but it's so creamy and yummy!! If you get a chance to try it yourself, it's worth it!

3 comments:

Stef H said...

my hubby LOVE toberlone! i'll have to give this a try. thanks for sharing.... and it looks divine!

hugs,

Karen Wilson said...

So, this is a winner with all the kid's! I let them have a little piece and they loved it!!

Teresa Kline said...

yummy, this looks fabo, I made fudge too, it is my favorite....Merry Christmas!

enjoy *~*