Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Project Tuesday - Easel Card

Good morning!! Guess what today is!! It's time for another Project Tuesday! This week Jennifer has challenged us to make an easel card. I had planned on making a new one, but what a day I had yesterday. Our neighbor found 4-6 baby skunks around her place and this morning, about 11am, our pup got sprayed..right in the face. I was concerned about his eyes, but he seems ok. So, needless to say, this is a previous card, but I have to say, one of my fav's!! Be sure to hop on over to Project Tuesday to be inspired by what the rest of the DT created! Have fun!

11 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Karen, cute card. Hope the puppy is okay and that you got the smell off of him.

Mel said...

OMG Karen, hope the dogs okay??
Sometimes glad I live in Scotland, only scary thing that can end up in your garden is the odd bee or sometimes the cows from up the road hee!
Love the wee card, image is super!
Hugs Melly xx

Mrs B said...

Oh, Cuppy looks so sweet! Great card!
CindyB

Mrs B said...

Oh, Cuppy looks so sweet! Great card!
CindyB

Jean Addis said...

So cute, Karen. I really like the scalloped edge. I sure hope you and your pup have recuperated.

KimS said...

I love this card, Karen!!! It's soooo cute and the paper matches the cupcake perfectly!!! I hope your pup doesn't smell too bad.

Stef H said...

oh you definitely should talk to holly (hog wild about stamping). her dog got skunked recently too!!! yuck!!!!

cute card. your cupcake with my sundae and we're good to go!!!!

hugs :)

Sarah Gough said...

Your poor pup! This is very cute though, love the colours!

Pris said...

Very cute card Karen! Great work!

Rose said...

so cute and i love your paper :) hope your puppy will be ok!!

Jessica L said...

Too cute! Love that cuppy cake! And I love that designer paper!