Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Introducing.....

(please scroll down for today's Project Tuesday post)

Hello!! Well, I am off on yet ANOTHER adventure! My cousin buys cards from me and recently emailed and asked me where she could find my sale items. So I said to look through my blog and then I thought, "Wow, there's a lot to look through, especially if she's only looking for something specific." So, I decided to start a NEW blog (yes, that's 3 plus my daughter's, thank goodness I'm a WAHM!) called Karen's Crafty Corner Shop. This will be a place for me to display all sale items ONLY. I'm working on cards, layout kits, die cuts and even product I have on hand for sale as well. So you never know what could be popping up! So, off I go on yet another adventure, wish me luck!

Well, hope you're all having a wonderful day or evening, wherever you may be. It's nap time here, so I better get to work :)


1 comment:

Kimberly S said...

All the best with your new 'adventure' Karen! :)