Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Friday, July 23, 2010

Graduation Layouts #1 - Grad Photo's

Hello! Remember a bit ago, I made up a graduation album? Well, I was going to sell it and then decided to keep it for Andrew's grad. So, I've been working away at it and you'll see pages from it over the next few days. Here's a couple pages where I used his grad photo's. I also included the proofs as well. I kept it pretty simple as I wanted it to focus mainly on him, plus it's supposed to be masculine right? Thought he might not appreciate ribbons, bows and embellies in there! (sorry, the pg's seem to be a little crooked in the photo's)


2 comments:

Stef H said...

oooooo those eyes! gorgeous!

Kimberly S said...

One of these days you and Kristie will rub off on me and I will actually get to making layouts! lol This is fabulous, I bet Andrew loved it. :)