Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Birthday's Galore, Loving PICNIK and My Girl's Getting Better!

Hello!! Well, a big Happy Birthday shout out to my cousin, Becky and our 'adopted' (Andrew's best friend) son Thomas!! Happy Birthday guys!

So, I was dabbling around in Picnik again (I can't tell you how much I LOVE this program!!) and decided to make a little something for Becky and Thomas and this is what I came up with! What do ya think??

I think they look awesome! And I was even able to save and email them!! On another note, Miss Ashleigh is coming around. She's been sick since Monday and got her into our Dr today and she has a throat infection and her little throat is pretty swollen. BUT, she's had ONE dose of amoxacillan and wow! The difference already! If only we were that resilient huh??

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Fabulous job on those birthday layouts! Glad to hear that Ashleigh is doing better. :)

Deanna said...

Those are great! And you said you didn't digi-scrap!