Followers

Search

Blog Archive

Labels

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Before and After With Picnik!

I was playing around again with Picnik and isn't this cool?? I took one of my garden photo's and did some editing and then I did a before/after pic. I think I'm going to have to sign up for the year! I'm loving this program!! Well, hubby and I are off on the bike today to do the "Ride For Literacy" around our lake. This is our first time and we're looking fwd to it. Should be a fun time. My brother is joining us as well as our Uncle. I believe it's about a 2 hour ride and then we come back for lunch/games etc and then home. Something tells me I'll have a sore behind though!!


Have a fantastic wknd!

1 comment:

Kimberly S said...

Really fun effect with that program!

Good luck with that bike ride! Yes, that will probably mean some sore....errr...muscles. :)